4 Day 3 Night Health Package At Top International Hospital in Malaysia
If you are planning a short stay in Malaysia to take in the sights, you can now add an affordable Health Screening Program to your activities. Prince Court Medical Center (PCMC), a top international hospital in Kuala Lumpur, is offering a 4 day Health and Leisure package that includes a comprehensive health screening along with accommodation and transportation in the center of the city.
According to their website, the cost is US$638 for male patients and US$667 for female patients (exchange rate ~ RM4 to US$1) and it includes:
- Meet at the airport (KLIA) and transport to the hotel
- The hotel accommodation is excellent at two 4 star hotels – The Impiana or The Concorde
- Check in to hotel and free day for sightseeing
- Transfer to PCMC
- Health Screening
- Lunch at PCMC
- Review Results With Doctor
- Transfer back to hotel
- Free Day For City Tours – local travel agency contact info provided by PCMC
- Appointments with PCMC specialists if needed
- Check out and transport to airport (KLIA)
The Health Screening test includes vitals, heart tests, radiology exams including the Abdominal Ultrasound, and lab tests / blood work.
You can review the tests and package at this link: http://www.princecourt.com/news/health-leisure-package/
Overall, it’s an excellent promotion and an easy way to get a Health Screening while you are on vacation in Malaysia.