Sunway Medical Center located in Petaling Jaya, a suburb of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, recently launched a new Wellness Center facility. You can view it on their Facebook Page:
Sunway Medical Center is a private hospital which recently won the Global Health and Travel 2018 APAC Healthcare & Tourism Award for Medical Tourism Hospital of the Year in the Asia Pacific region.
Sunway’s Health Packages include a variety of options for Men, Women, General Wellness, Stroke Screening, Heart Screening, and Blood Screening.
The treatments includes History & Clinical Examinations, Body Mass Index (BMI), Blood Pressure Screening, Thyroid Screening, Full Blood Count and many more, to help you manage symptoms such as ischemic heart diseases, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, hypercholesterolemia and other diseases.
Sunway recommends the following tips to prepare for a Health Screening:
View web page:
Important notes/Preparation before appointment:
- Please fast for at least 8 – 10 hours prior to the appointment. You may drink plain water only.
- Postpone taking any routine morning medication (except Hypertension drugs), unless advised by your doctor, until after the blood investigation.
Things to bring:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes for your Cardiac Stress Test (Treadmill).
- Previous medical records, if any, especially X-rays, MRI or CT Scan from your last check-up for comparison.
- Bring your glasses (spectacles) for your vision test
How long will the screening take?
The duration of each health screening package varies. On average, the entire health screening process including medical examination by a doctor will take between 2 – 4 hours depending on the health screening package selected.
A complimentary refreshment voucher will be provided for your enjoyment and convenience.
You can contact the Wellness Center by email: email@example.com